- Radio Button - new control added
- Cursor - support for custom cursors on controls. Default controls templates updated.
- Performance - IsClipped check in render pass, speeds up render in certain scenarios
- Double Click support - added new events to Control, support for input bindings
- TabPanel - multiple rows layout feature
- DataGrid - support for columns layout - DataGridLength added
- ComboBox - auto change drop down popup to Placement.Top if it's out of viewport
- NumericTextBox - fixed text and value issue
- NumericTextBox - added value format and value style for value customization (default is F0, NumberStyles.Number)
- NumericTextBox - fixed empty value caret issue
- Event Trigger - added custom Command attached property with binding support
- Binding Expression - fixed value type null issue
- PasswordBox - binding support for Password property (custom PasswordBox designer for it)
- Is Sound Enabled fix for TextBox, ListBox and TabControl
- TextBox - fixed text overflow issue
New DataGrid columns layout support is "beta" implementation. It does support all types (Auto, Pixels, Star, SizeToHeader, SizeToCells). It's not exact copy of WPF behavior. Please, if you see some weird behavior, report it.
TabPanel multiple rows layout feature is not exact copy of WPF behavior, but good enough for now.
Render performance tweak can have some issues, which I didn't found out. So if you don't see your controls rendered (but they should), please, report that too.
To be able to see custom cursors you have to implement ICursorService interface and add that service to ServiceManager. UI Library does not contain this implementation. Do that in your OS specific code (main exe is good place).
- CocosSharp update to 184.108.40.206
- CocosSharp - fixed rasterizer state issue
- Paradox update to 1.3.4-beta
- Engine specific NuGets - see http://emptykeys.com/Community/aft/95
- FontWeight support in resources
- IsSoundEnabled attached property support
- RadioButton support
- DataGridLength support
- Additional build directory support (command line option)
- Updated Paradox font file
- New NuGet package